19th/20th January 2013 - BSSK, Grimsby

I'll be at the BSSK Event in Grimsby on 19th and 20th January.

The Humber Royal Hotel
Little Coates Road
Grimsby
DN34 4LX

I'll be available to share my books, And So It Begins and Life Is Calling, with you.

The books were especially co-written with Spirit to continue and jump start the real time soul journey you're on now - like a personal growth/self realization/spirit help line.  How can we possibly live life to the full if we only know half of the story - if we don't see the full and complete picture?  We're all part of life's own continuing, unfolding drama, a single part - in an unfurling, unending greater whole.  What we do, what we think, how we connect and what we say are more important than we presently know.

Hope you can come along to meet me and find out more about my books or just simply have a chat or healing.  Would be great to see you.